Episode 145: It's Responsible To Check In With Yourself As A Way To Overcome
Show Description: It's important to check in with yourself for your overall well-being. Self check-in is a way to be aware of your emotional and mental state.
· [2:44] What Makes Self-Checking Important?
· [4:10] How To Check In With Yourself
· [5:45] Routine Ways For You To Check In With Yourself
1. Dedicate Time for Self-Reflection.
4. Be Honest
6. Be Grateful
7. Examine Your Physical Well-being
8. Notice Your Thoughts and Feelings
· [9:01] Moving Forward Checking In With Yourself
Support the show
Can't say no to others? Are you allowing drama into your life because you can't set personal boundaries? Here is a FREE checklist for understanding what they are, why they are important, and why it's hard to implement personal boundaries as a part of our self-care routines. https://page.terrikozlowski.com/boundaries