Episode 119: Here Is How To Live A Humble Life And Inspire Joy
Show Description: Being humble is part of graceful living. Humility is a strength with distinct characteristics that you can learn to develop.
[2:45] Humility Is Not Low Self-Esteem
[4:37] What Is The Opposite Of Humbleness?
[6:32] What Are The Characteristics Of Humility?
1. [6:54] Awareness
2. [7:10] Preserve Connections
3. [7:43] Make Tough Decisions
4. [8:06] Prioritize Others
5. [8:51] Let Others Be Heard
6. [9:37] Have A Growth Mindset
7. [9:55] Express Their Thoughts
8. [10:15] Have A Mentality Of Abundance
9. [10:41] Humble People Welcome Criticism And Take Responsibility
[11:04] Why Does Being Humble Matter?
[12:37] How To Develop Humility
1. [12:46] Learn active listening.
2. [13:15] Become more mindful and present-oriented.
3. [13:45] Be grateful for all you have.
4. [14:06] If you need help, ask for it.
5. [14:22] Ask for input from others.
[14:43] Humbly Moving Forward
Ø ShameSupport the show
Can't say no to others? Are you allowing drama into your life because you can't set personal boundaries? Here is a FREE checklist for understanding what they are, why they are important, and why it's hard to implement personal boundaries as a part of our self-care routines. https://page.terrikozlowski.com/boundaries
Or you can check out my course, The Guide to Setting Personal Boundaries, where you’ll learn what they are, why they’re essential, and how to set them as a part of your self-care routine. https://terrikozlowski.mastermind.com/masterminds/25609